Trying out for a Competitive Team?
Here is what you must bring to your first ice session:
1) $50 Tryout fee
2) $150 Jersey Deposit Cheque dated for March 31, 2017
3) Have completed the ePact medical information
We will have a list of those completed at the arena
(if you were not sent an invitation by email to complete
KP Risk Manager, Martin Wright)
4) Parental Respect in Sport
5) Post-dated Rep Fee Cheques dated for November 1, 2016
(As per rate for your division)
Atom - $300
Peewee - $420
Bantam - $420
Midget - $420
Time to order new cheques???
No, not that kind!...
Just a reminder that all members will need
post-dated jersey deposit cheques for
each child playing in the 2016-17 season
Players trying out for Competitive teams will need to
provide post-dated cheques for rep fees at the time
of their first tryout session.
Rep Fee cheques will be cashed for those players who are
on competitive rosters on November 1st.
All other cheques will be shredded.
Just a courtesy reminder to order some from your
friendly bank now if you don't have any.
Paying by any other method is not possible.
How to Print 15/16 Hockey Receipts
***This is only for people who registered online.
Others can should contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the Hockey Canada registration website https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=79
- Login using your email and password.
- In the menu at the top choose Order
- Find the registrations for the season that corresponds with your tax year
- Choose Print Receipt or Email Receipt
- Log out when you are finished printing or after you receive your receipt in your email.