Preseason week #1 Ice (Aug 19 - 25th)
Preseason week #2 Ice (Aug 26 - 31st) (updated July 16th)
Please click on the links above to view the KPMHA 2019 Preseason ice schedules.
These two ice schedules include;
- Prep ice for those trying out for Competitive teams
- Prep ice for recreation players, Atom thru Midget
- Atom Transition session for 1st year Atom players
- Hitting Clinic for those Bantam -Midget players that have not taken one before
- Rep try outs
Recreation Prep sessions
- Atom - Midget recreation groups will have 2 prep sessions in August.
- Prep sessions give your player a chance to get back on the ice in a practice format and to see how all his/her gear fits and feels.
- If your player is able to make these sessions, please sign up with your coordinator. We will need to know who can attend in order to proceed.
Josh McKamey (Atom and Peewee) email@example.com
Michelle McComb (Bantam and Midget) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atom - Midget Assessments will be in September. Further information will come out in August.
- Closer to the “Rep Prep” time, all families on the try out list will receive an information email on the structure and what to expect for Rep try outs.
Novice and Initiation Players
- Ice sessions for these divisions will start the weekend of September 7th and 8th.
- We are working hard on finalizing ice times, further information will come out in August.
Have a GREAT summer everyone,
KPMHA Ice Scheduler